BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME

14 October 2013

just fine.

hey ! im just update this blog again. hihi
semalam kan dah cakap, kalau rajin update, i'll do so.
tadaaa ~ im here ! but for awhile. sorry
im counting my day. 22 days left for StpM.
yeayyy ! then, i wanna go travel. bubye ..

but, whatever do you expect ..
i'll let you know that i am the laziest ever person to study.
and i dont know what im thinking and doing for my whole day.
and i keep repeat over and over again.
see ? well, promise me you guys keep this secret. hahahaa ..
however, for now im busy doing some preparation for annual dinner for this weekend.
yeah, i take the responsibility. memandangkan, everyone cant be together,
let me lead and think how to make this event going smooth.
im just handle with care before some war could begin again.

okay, before i leave for a weeks .. as well, i just wanna say thank you for supporting me.
the most i hope, that you guys wish me luck dan doakan kejayaan insan ini. 
ewahhh .. macam ada je orang support kat sini. rasanya, ops silap.
thanks for my haters. hoho .. kan ? korang menyampah kat aku kan ?
eleh. terkejut lettewww aku dah tau. ghahaha

em anyways, korang semua take care tau. be careful,
malaysia sekarang main tembak tembak je. please, jaga diri.
jangan berlagak sesama manusia. sekian.
LIFE HAS NO REHEARSALS. ONLY PERFORMANCES.

2 comments:

mulut kepada hati